at the Law Office
Adwokaci i Radcowie Prawni Żyglicka i Wspólnicy spółka partnerska
- The entity placing Cookies on the Website User’s terminal equipment and accessing them is Adwokaci i Radcowie Prawni Żyglicka i Wspólnicy spółka partnerska with the registered office in Katowice at ul. Uniwersytecka 13 (hereinafter referred to as the Website Operator).
- Cookies are used to:
- adjust the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and to optimise the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognise equipment of the Website’s User and properly display the website, tailored to their individual needs;
- create statistics which help to understand how the Website’s Users use the websites, which allows to improve their structure and content;
- The Website uses three types of cookies, i.e. Session Cookies, Persistent Cookies, and Analytical Cookies. Session Cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal equipment until logging out (leaving the website). Persistent Cookies are stored on the User’s terminal equipment for the time specified in Cookie files parameters or until they are deleted by the User. Analytical Cookies collect information on the manner of using the website, the type of the website from which the User was redirected, and the number of visits and duration of the User’s visit on the Website. This information does not record the User’s specific personal data, but it is used to develop statistics on the use of the Website.
- Cookies do not change the User’s computer configuration, they are not used to install or uninstall any computer program, they do not interfere with the integrity of the User’s system or data.
- In many cases, software used to browse websites (a web browser) allows Cookies to be stored in the User’s device by default. Website’s Users can change their Cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed, in particular, to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser’s settings or to inform about each Cookie placed in the Website User’s equipment. Detailed information on the possibilities and manners of handling Cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- Cookies are placed on the Website User’s terminal equipment and may also be used by partners cooperating with the Website Operator.
- For more information on Cookies see the “Help” section of the web browser’s menu.