Our Law Firm offers comprehensive legal services for entities from the cargo and passenger transport and shipment sector. We have experience in legal assistance during transport organisation and participation in bid procedures based on the public procurement law. We evaluate contractual risks related to agreements offered to our clients and offer a wide range of legal solutions to minimise such risks. We also advise on activities connected with transport financing, including forfaiting and factoring. Our lawyers having qualifications and experience gained, for example, during our cooperation with an entity being now a part of the largest cargo carrier in Poland provide first-rate services.
Services offered by our Law Firm include in particular:
- Providing consultancy on road and railway transport, logistics, forwarding, transport organisation and finance;
- Performing the legal evaluation of internal acts of entities providing transport services and documentation required by law;
- Providing consultancy on bid procedures aiming at the execution of transport-related agreements;
- Representing our clients in proceedings before the National Chamber of Appeal and regional court (including cases related to complaints against rulings made by the National Chamber of Appeal);
- Preparing opinions on vehicle purchase, lease and rental agreements, vehicle repair and modernisation service agreements, the lease of transport infrastructure facilities;
- Verifying legal documentation connected with broadly understood traffic safety, including labour law special regulations on employees;
- Representing our clients in disputes concerning compensation for inadequate performance of civil-law agreements executed by inland carriers and in employee and corporation disputes;
- Providing consultancy on financial and corporate issues, as well as personal information protection, environmental protection and other issues for entities providing transport services.