To provide services to the medical service market, enterprises and their advisors must know the specific character thereof. Thanks to our long-lasting practice and experience gained during the fulfilment of orders for medical entities, we know legal and economic conditions of the medical market. Our Law Firm pays attention to challenges that the health care sector has to face and helps to correctly interpret and adjust to particular legal regulations.
We offer comprehensive consultancy on the public transformation of health care centres into commercial companies. We lead our clients through investment processes financed with public and European funds. We assist our clients to change a legal activity form and advice on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), taking into account economic aspects of such projects, as well.
We provide comprehensive and current legal services both to public and private health care centres. We represent our clients in disputes with Public administration authorities (National Health Fund (NFZ), the Ministry of Health, municipality), both during the court and administration proceedings.
Services offered by our Law Firm include in particular:
- Providing comprehensive and current legal services to health care entities;
- Providing consultancy on the transformation of public health care centres into commercial companies;
- Liquidating public health care centres;
- Establishing new entities based on liquidated entities;
- Preparing and implementing medical centre debt restructuring scenarios;
- Optimising activities to reduce financial and tax burdens;
- Providing legal services in relation to capital investments in the medical service market, in particular during the purchase of other medical entities;
- Searching for investors for medical companies and providing tax consultancy on the development, negotiation and execution of investment contracts;
- Providing consultancy on contacts with financial institutions;
- Providing services in relation to bids for the construction of new medical centres;
- Providing consultancy on designing and performing projects, including the preparation of a transaction concept and a project funding structure;
- Representing clients in litigations between physicians and patients and between health care centres and patients;
- Representing clients in disputes with Public administration authorities (National Health Fund (NFZ), Ministry of Health municipality).