Public and private partnership (PPP) is one of the latest specialisations of our Law Firm. Our lawyers advise on the preparation, implementation and performance of PPP-based projects.
As a part of our activities, we analyse a project and accompanying risks, prepare procedures to select a private partner, prepare and negotiate terms and conditions of a contract, as well as provide comprehensive advice on PPP-related investments. We address our legal assistance related to PPP both to individual investors and public partners, mainly to local government units, universities, and other public entities.
In our opinion, public and private partnership is a very prospective form of interesting business and non-business projects. Therefore, our Law Firm is one of the founders of the Centre for Development of Public and Private Partnership, which was initiated by the Regional Chamber of Commerce in Katowice as the Centre leader.
Our services include in particular:
- Developing a legal model to carry out PPP projects and concessions for construction works and services;
- Providing consultancy on the application of public procurement law under PPP;
- Preparing necessary project documentation;
- Providing consultancy to select a private partner;
- Preparing and analysing a PPP agreement;
- Providing current advice on PPP projects;
- Representing a Client in disputes between partners (if any);
- Searching for partners for PPP projects;
- Providing consultancy on negotiations between public and private entities.