We provide comprehensive and current services in relations to proceedings conducted under the public procurement law.
We offer assistance at each stage, starting from consultancy on public procurement planning and the preparation of bid documentation through the development of a participation strategy to the submission of an offer or an application, assistance in its evaluation, correspondence between participants and aid related to legal remedies, including representation before the National Chamber of Appeal and the Regional Court.
The team of lawyers specialising in public procurement law has broad experience in services for service providers in many sectors (IT, construction industry, machinery and equipment) and contracting authorities being both public and private entities.
Services offered by our Law Firm include in particular:
- Providing consultancy on procedure planning (assistance to define the subject matter of a contract and select an optimum way of proceeding);
- Developing documentation, including terms of reference;
- Analysing terms of reference and project announcements in order to address requests for explanations or report legal remedies to the contracting authority;
- Analysing and verifying offers and applications for participation in the procedure for service providers (before being submitted);
- Providing consultancy on proceedings before the National Chamber of Appeal and Regional Courts;
- Assistance in preparing correspondence between the contracting authority and service providers;
- Analysing and verifying offers and applications for participation in the procedure in terms of formal requirements and terms and conditions for participation in the procedure;
- Preparing legal remedies and appearing before authorities that review them;
- Providing legal assistance in relation to contracts executed under the public procurement procedure.