An attorney with 12 years of experience running her own law firm in Lviv until the outbreak of the war in Ukraine. She is fluent in Polish. Ukrainian is her native language. She currently resides in the Silesian Voivodeship.
She specializes in Ukrainian administrative law and migration law, with particular emphasis on matters related to the legalization of Ukrainian work in Poland and the Czech Republic. She represented Ukrainian citizens in front of consulates and in cases of lifting their ban on entry into Schengen States. Previously, she provided employment agency services for Ukrainian citizens.
How can she help you?
1. In all administrative matters in Ukraine, including but not limited to:
- transfer of equipment and other movable property from the territory of Ukraine,
- crossing the border by Ukrainian citizens and citizens of other countries
2. Legal advice for Ukrainian citizens staying in Poland (in cooperation with the Polish attorney Beata Bieniek-Wiera), among others in the field of:
- Legalization of stay in Poland
- All kinds of legal assistance for Ukrainian citizens in Poland in cooperation with the Polish attorney Beata Bieniek-Wiera
- Provision of legal assistance in formal matters in Ukraine (in cooperation with a Ukrainian lawyer who remained in Ukraine)