Our Law Firm is accommodating both the revolution and the evolution of modern technologies, constantly expanding our offer with previously unknown legal services and functionalities.
Our experts provide legal services for innovative projects as well as for companies dealing with new technologies. For years, we have been providing services or supporting the largest Polish entities implementing innovative projects and services. Our experts regularly train and comment on issues concerning the relationship of technological progress to existing regulations and the interactions between these areas, including innovative solutions in the legal aid provided.
We also provide comprehensive legal support in adapting innovative ideas to the existing legal regulations and current case-law. We advise at every stage of creating and launching a product or service on the market, starting from the choice of an appropriate legal form, through the formation of a business model, to the legal representation of the current company’s activity.
We represent entities both in communication with state authorities and in disputes with them as well as in disputes between entrepreneurs and consumers.
Detailed scope of services:
- IT contracts: implementation in Agile and Waterfall methodologies; Cloud Computing (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS)
- IT project negotiations
- IT security
- GDPR in IT
- Outsourcing in IT
- Intellectual property management and protection of trade secrets
- IP audits
- Legal aspects of blockchain
- Smart contracts
- Legal aspects of the AI (artificial intelligence project management methodologies)
- E-commerce, marketing and provision of services by electronic means
- Counteracting money laundering and financing of terrorism
- Financial institutions and payment services
- Judicial and non-judicial disputes in the above-mentioned cases