ACADEMY OF COMPETENCE FOR MEMBERS OF BOARDS OF DIRECTORS OF CAPITAL COMPANIES
We would like to invite you to the exceptional educational project of the Regional Chamber of Commerce in Katowice, i.e. the cycle of workshops addressed to members of boards of directors of limited liability and joint stock companies. During the workshops, we will present problems connected with the liability of key management staff of capital companies and various risks which those persons are exposed to.
SUBJECTS AND DATES OF THE WORKSHOPS:
- Civil and legal liability and liability for commitments: 09.04.2015
- Penal liability: 16.04.2015
- Liability for tax payables: 23.04.2015
- Bankruptcy and rehabilitation law – obligations and risks: 07.05.2015
- Financial reporting – obligations and liability: 15.05.2015
- Liability in the light of the Commercial Companies Code: 21.05.2015
ADVANTAGES OF THE WORKSHOPS
- The workshops will focus on the most important issues for members of boards of directors of capital companies.
- The workshops will be held by experts in the above subjects who have long-lasting experience (each workshop will be held by a different expert).
- The cycle is offered in the form of a package: participants may take part in all six workshops of the cycle or select 1 or 3 subjects that are most interesting for them.
- The Academy has an open character: particular workshops of the cycle may be attended by different persons from companies.
Detailed information is presented in the invitation:
As a part of the Academy, lawyers from our Law Firm: Magdalena Empel, Legal Adviser and Katarzyna Będkowska, Legal Adviser Trainee, will hold the workshop entitled “Liability in the light of the Commercial Companies Code”.